skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lauren & Miley
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Cookie...Cookie....Cookie.....
Mommy's new favorite character! Isn't Abby
Cadabby
just a cutie!!
Bert and Ernie "
Shakin
' it"
Me "
Shakin'
it too!"
This is so much fun!!!
1 comment:
Carol
May 15, 2009 at 2:56 PM
You go girl, we had a great time didn't we Lauren? :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Joyful Noise Kindermusik
Montessori Preschool: Fall Kindermusik- Part 2
13 years ago
Bartlett Family
Addyson Marie
Jensens2000
Katterhagens
Kaleigh!
Ashley Schrage
The Family Trip
Hunter, Tyler, Jace and Adyson
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(71)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(322)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(36)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(62)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(28)
▼
May
(39)
Digging out maternity clothes....again!
another update on Grandma....
Update on Grandma...
Prayers for our Grandma!!!
Burning off energy at the mall!
Finger Foods for the Big girl!!
Mommy is on a mission!
Hanging out at the park with Mommy and Grandma!
Hold on Miley, I will push you! Whee.....thanks La...
Up and down and Up and down....
Manners
Big News!!!
Walking my baby...
Big Stuff in her very own High Chair!!!
Sesame Street Live!!
We made it! Look at this huge truck that transpor...
Lauren....let me try too! Well.....It's ok....I gu...
Cookie...Cookie....Cookie..... Mommy's new favorit...
The star of the show! Me trying to escape Mommy to...
Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
Enjoying the bike trails...
Daddy and I stopped to give my babies a rest.....F...
Backyard Fun!
Happy Ending to a "Happy Mothers Day!"
Garage Sale Maniac on the loose!
Happy Mothers Day!!!
"Baby"...one of my favorite words!
Fun playing in the water!
Once I was tired of playing in the water, I decide...
Home Sweet Home!!
Airport Fun!!!
Daddy was teaching me how to step off of the escal...
Emma and I are heading for the swings after playin...
As soon I would get to the gate to Grandma's front...
This is the entry into Grandma's neighborhood........
This is a view of a mountain as you are standing o...
Future Golfer???? For those of you that have not ...
One of Mommy's favorite things to do in Palm Sprin...
I enjoyed getting to swing with my cousin Emma.......
►
April
(40)
►
March
(7)
About Me
Heather
View my complete profile
You go girl, we had a great time didn't we Lauren? :)
ReplyDelete